Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Sky

The Skyline

This is a picture of the Los Angeles skyline on January 26, 2013 with the San Gabriel Mountains in the background. I chose this picture because the mountains looking like it's floating on top caught my attention. The small peek and the lower part of the mountain might be missed at a first glance. This picture tells the story of how the landscape changes within a small area. In the bottom of the picture is the more natural area with trees, in the middle is the city life with many building and at the top has the least amount of people in the high mountains. This picture reminds me of the time my family and I went to Hawaii. We were driving towards a mountain and it looked like the mountain and the sky were connected. This picture brought me back to the memories I had in Hawaii. My question inspired from the picture is: can the people on the mountain reach out and touch the cloud?

No comments:

Post a Comment